Saskatoon Birth Doula Services
Let me ask you something. Are you feeling nervous, scared, or unprepared to bring your baby into this world? But you want to feel excited, ready, and supported in your birth? Then you’ve come to the right place! My Saskatoon birth doula & virtual services are for all parents that are ready to have the birth experience they want!
What is a birth doula?
A birth doula is a trained professional that provides continuous, judgement-free support to families throughout their pregnancy and birth. However, a doula is NOT a medical professional and cannot provide medical advice.
Specifically, a doula can support you by;
- Providing you with evidence-based information
- Discussing your birth preferences AND your postpartum plan
- Being your guide throughout your birth experience
- Suggesting comfort measures, positions, breathing techniques during your labour
- Being a listening ear during your pregnancy, birth, and into postpartum
You deserve the support a birth doula can provide!
I offer free, no-obligation meetings that serve as a chance for us to get to know each other and discuss the services that would best suit you and your family's needs.
This package is for you if you're wanting the support of a doula by your side.
Not local to Saskatoon but want to work with me? Or you want another person in your birth space? Then my virtual doula package would be a perfect fit for you!
If you're wanting a bit more support then this package is perfect for you!